Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Latest Obsession

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman...how much do I love thee....let me count the ways...
1. I love Jane Seymoure's character. Strong, smart, kind, gorgeous lady who spends most of her time on the show running around in the middle of all the town drama. L-O-V-E it!
2. Old West setting is hot
3. Sully (a.k.a Jo Lando is also hot)
4. This show reminds me of Avonlea. Does anyone remember that show on the Disney channel like over a decade ago)
5. I am only on season 1 and I have 4 more to go. Yay!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I totally remember Avonlea! We only got to watch it when we got free Disney weekends. Kinds reminds me of Anne of Green Gables meets Little House on the Praise. Dr. Quin is awesome, too. It was one of my husbands favorite shows growing up.

Jessica said...

Yes I loved Avonlea! I also loved Dr. Quinn when it was on tv, although I was fairly young, I should start watching it again!

Stephanie said...

Every day before me and my friends paper route in Junior High we would watch this show and swoon over Sully. Fantastic!