Thursday, July 18, 2013

LOL!

My kids are hilarious.  Here are a few reasons why:
 1.  Sometimes they surprise me by dressing up like Spider Man.
 2.  They know what they want and how to get it.  For example, from the picture above we can see that Dallin wants to go swimming (thus the life jacket) and that he is planning on riding his Mickey Mouse airplane to the pool.  If only he can get through the baby-proofed gate....
 3.  Dallin hates wearing shoes on his right foot.  He always takes off his right shoe and sock.
 4.  Quin is obsessed with some strange things.  Like spider-robots.  There are 3 different kinds of spider-robots we talk about.
1.  The Omnidroid from the Incredibles
2.  The spider-droid from Star Wars
3.  The cookie-robots from Despicable Me
  Sometimes I have to stop and laugh about the things we talk about.  One of the most exciting moments of the last month was when we went to Disneyland and we saw the Omnidroid from the Incredibles in the Pixar Parade.  I don't know who was more excited.  Me or Quin.  Never in my life did I think I would be so excited about seeing a spider-robot that I would rip my camera out and take not 1, but 4 pictures of it.  Enough said.
 5.  Dallin gets REALLY excited when he gets what he wants to eat.  His current favorite thing to eat is fruit snacks.  I get to see this face every time he gets fruit snacks.  It is really hard not to give him fruit snacks on an hourly basis.
 6.  Dallin likes to cheat at basket ball by pushing his slide up to the hoop and dunking.  What can I say?  He is innovative.
 7.  Quin is an awesome dancer.  I especially like his victory dances.
 8.  I am greeted by this sight every morning.  First let me explain the extra-large-pajamas.  A few weeks ago Dallin started climbing out of his crib and everyone stopped sleeping.  I would wake up at 3am to the pitter-patter of little feet and see Dallin playing with my keys on the stairs.  Needless to say, something had to be done.  Much to my dismay I learned that sleep-tents had been recalled for safety reasons so I turned to my dear old friend, Google, for answers.  I googled "how do I stop my child from climbing out of his crib" and was answered with this wonderful invention.  The Sleep Sack.  The sleep sack is basically a pair of Aladdin-pants in the form of overalls.  It restricts how far kids can lift up their legs, so they can't reach their leg up and over the crib.  This little beauty has a special place in my heart.  I am once again sleeping soundly thanks to the sleep Sack.

Oh yeah....Dallin is still obsessed with sippy cups and likes to collect them...and walk around drinking from them....
9.  Riding dirty, Doty style.  Sing along with me...
"They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they trying to catch me ridin dirty
Trying to catch me ridin dirty
Trying to catch me ridin dirty"

10.  Yep.  I laugh every day thanks to these two.  Life is good.

1 comment:

renaelee78 said...

I just finally got to catch up on your little family. So glad you found a home and that your boys are so dang adorable. Wishing the best for you guys. Keep the blog posts coming!