Thursday, October 10, 2013

More Quin Quotes: Cartoon Comparisons Edition

 So Quin has been cracking me up lately.  Here are a few recent quotes:

1.  Quin found a measuring tape.  He came up to me and held it up to my back.  I asked him what size I was and he replied "Just Perfect."  Talk about a self-esteem boost.  I felt like Mary Poppins, however Quin's measuring was even better than "practically perfect in every way" I think.

2.  Quin's favorite cartoon character is currently Ursula.  Yep. Ursula.  Let me illustrate this fact with two instances.
a. Today Quin told me that his two favorite people are me and Ursula.  Sorry Bryce.
b.  Yesterday I wore my Little Mermaid sweater.  Quin looked at it and said "Can I have an Ursula shirt?"
I told him we will put it on our list to Santa.

3.  Quin always likes the bad guy in cartoons.  Sometimes this worries me.  Currently his favorite movie is "Princess and the Frog."  His favorite character in this movie is "the Shadow Man."  Creepy, I know.  However, I did think it was kind of cute when we were at the zoo and a caught him doing this....

 ...clearly he is not afraid to reverse the Shadow Man's evil spells.  I think this is a good thing.

4.  Dilly Dallin had a cold a little while back.  While the picture below does not show him with the runny nose, try to imagine two green tentacles leaking out of his nose.  That is how Dallin looked for a few days.  Gross.
 Quin's comment to his appearance was that "Dallin looks like the seaweed creature."  Now for those of you who don't watch Godzilla regularly, the seaweed creature is a green, slimy monster.  I think Quin's description was pretty accurate.

5.  During General Conference weekend, Quin informed me that he has two favorite Thomases.  Thomas the Train and Thomas S. Monson.  Thomases are basically awesome.

Now I think it is time for us to lay off of the cartoons for a while...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very cute fun little guys you have in your life!!! We miss you guys!